Specialist Gift Packing Services
We can almost gift pack anything, our most popular are cosmetics and toiletries to books, stationery, Advent calendars, these days virtually every product can be a gift.
We ensure that each gift looks the same, weather we are packing 100’s or 100’s of thousand. Combining those items into gift sets is also a popular choice for customers who turn to contract packing services like ours to ensure their packages look and feel great – exactly as a gift should.
Gift packaging on a contract packing level involves large volumes of orders, combining products to form gift sets that are of a consistently high quality when it comes to the packaging.
On top of that, gift packaging can mean putting together bespoke orders or complicated gift sets, as well as dealing with delicate or fragile items, and everything from cosmetics and perfumes to haircare and toiletries plus lots more, it’s endless what we can put together.
A dedicated gift packaging service takes all of that into account and uses high-tech automated equipment, as well as hand wrapping options, to ensure all gift sets and gift-packed products are packed to the highest standards, with no mistakes made.
We have a state of the art kitting IT system to ensure nothing is left out, from outer labels, vac forms, correct boxes, products and security tags etc.
Who is it for?
Our customers come from a wide cross-section of the UKs industry sectors. They range in size from family enterprises and independent e-commerce businesses to well-known national brands and blue-chip companies. Our gift packing services are regularly used by clients in a range of sectors, including cosmetics and food and drink.
What’s in it for you?
Our team have specialised in gift packing for many years and have built up an impressive wealth of experience in bringing all the details together.
Only you will know whether you need a contract packer or not. Here are some reasons that might make contract packing a good idea for you:-
- You don’t have the infrastructure or facilities for your own packing and need to outsource it
- You don’t have the right expertise to guarantee you’ll get your packing right – so you go to a contract packer who does
- You don’t have storage space at your own premises so it’s easier to get us to pick and pack your products
- You want to find the most cost-effective way when it comes to packing and distributing your products
- You need a range of packing options and can’t accommodate them all in-house
- You’re offering a product on a temporary basis such as a launch, promotion or trial
- You don’t have the operational capacity for in-house packing and distribution
Do you need a hand with your latest promotion? Give our customer service team a call on 01283 569269 or send us a direct message through our online contact form.